Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sephora Friends and Family 2009 - Calling All Sephora Employees!

So a lot of you are aware of this already: Sephora is having their annual Friends and Family sale starting October 19th and ending November 2nd. During this time, everyone is entitled to getting 20% off on any item, excluding gift cards, ONLINE with code FF2009.

What I was wondering if any of you lovely people out there who also work at Sephora would happen to have an actual Friends and Family card that you wouldn't mind sending to me. I am always on a budget, and I've been making my Friends and Family wishlist since (believe it or not) last year, 2008. If anyone has a spare card they wouldn't mind sending to me, please let me know! I want to be able to continue purchasing great products to review for all of you and a couple of extra bucks always helps :-) Of course, I would definitely send you a little something in return to show my appreciation!

love,
Rachel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay..girl.. I like your blog...

arizona medical marijuana doctor said...

All the best to you all!

Followers

Labels