Thursday, October 1, 2009

RoC Multi-Correxion Update

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for neglecting this blog. I've started working (unpaid, sadly) and my hours are so hectic that I am deadbeat by the time I get home every day. I will try to update more often (I know I keep saying this) so please continue to stop by!

Anyway, I wanted to give a little update on my experience with RoC Multi-Correxion products since I last wrote the previous review. During the initial stages, after I purchased the Skin Renewing Serum, I used the product basically every day until my skin started feeling a little dehydrated and sensitive. As you may or may not remember, I was using it daily because the one time I stopped initially, the tiny fine lines under my eyes came back. So I wanted to really give my skin more time to reap its effects.

However, what I didn't realize until after I wrote my first review was how terribly drying daily RoC use became for my skin. After about 3 weeks of daily use, I developed massive peeling and flakiness on my neck, and my skin burned every time I applied product to it after cleansing. I had no choice but to gently exfoliate and patiently apply a moisturizing serum and cream to my skin every night. I also had to temporarily switch sunscreens, since my normal one dries matte so it can be drying. During this time, I did not completely stop using RoC--I probably applied it at night either once or twice a week.

Now, my skin has completely recovered, and it has definitely experienced lasting improvements. When I stop using RoC for a couple of days, my skin, especially around my eyes, still looks well rested, plump, and creaseless. Thus, I definitely do think that using RoC or products with retinol can afford you REAL results, not just a temporary allusion.

So, with this I conclude that RoC Multi-Correxion is definitely a wonderful product-line to add into your skincare regimen. However, be sure to proceed with caution. I was overeager when I saw the good results and used the products too frequently at first, and wound up irritating and drying out my skin. If you have oily, non-sensitive skin, you are probably lucky in that you don't need to acclimate your skin to retinol first. However, for everyone else, make sure you start out slow with RoC--even if it means it'll take a longer time before you see any results.

4 comments:

Beauty Basics said...

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with Retinol product. I have heard about the good things about this product, however, your review gives me some extra information that is very relevant to my sensitive skin.

kawaiikao said...

i found out from a forum and the girl's friend works there :]

GAIA bathtime said...

Such a cool blog, why no more updates! We like to know more and would like to see you try and review our products!
www.gaia-natural-mallorca.com

todsshoesstores said...

Onitsuka Tiger Fabre Tokidoki,Onitsuka Tiger Online Store and so on. The approaches can be used flexible and will be utter advantageous. Certainly to those onitsuka tiger athletic shoes just like Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 athletic shoes,Belstaff Mens Bags the running sneakers are excellent for technique and ways to cleanse.
Tod's Men's ShoesThey are really somewhat different.
Louis Vuitton

Followers

Labels